Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Days 11-13

I wish I had better news, but alas, I am sick.
Ugh.
There is nothing worse then being sick while not being able to have your usual things that help you get better, such as Emergen-C or Airbourne or something. Day 10 I was still recovering from a hard dose of women stuff, and then later on in the day a scratchy throat and in the evening, bam, fever. Today has been the worst of all though. My remedy has been clean shakes, soup, and movies. I'm hoping that tomorrow I will feel better because I have a pretty busy day... so wish me luck.
As for the cleansing, I have been sticking to it quite strictly. I have noticed that I lost a little bit of weight, but nothing to brag about. Tomorrow will be day 14 and I will have completed 2 weeks with only a week left to go. I have yet to experience that energy surge or amazing clean high that people talk about, but I guess my circumstances have been different. Maybe being clean will help me get rid of this bug more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment