Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 3

Today was so much better than yesterday.
No headache upon waking, no hunger, no fatigue. It was all good. I had a busy day too, and I had my first lunch out, which ended up being a salad with avocado, a few green beans, and olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Pretty weak, but I guess it was better then nothing. On the way home though after being out from 9am to 3:30pm I was getting a little cranky...
The headache came, and the fatigue. As soon as I got home though, I was off again, to a movie screening. Even though I was feeling icky going into it, when I got out, I felt much better.
I've just had my evening shake. I feel full, and I feel a slight headache.
I should mention the thirst. I've been so thirsty through this whole process, it's never quenched no matter how much water I drink. And i've been drinking a lot of water... way more than usual, and probably more than the recommended amount. It's weird.
I'm also breaking out a little bit but I think that has something to do with the detoxing thing.
Phew. Another day down. 18 more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment